A few of my favorite things
Three days from now I will be on a plane
Four days from now I will be in another country
This experience will change me.
To be that is an enigma…
Watching the Sherry Shepherd farewell show on the View and have decided she is my new inspiration. She loves life and I admire anyone that smiles in the wake of trials.
This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
What he thinks about me *smiling*
You are a special mix created for those who Who know what rarity is. Those with an educated palate. Connoisseurs of beauty style and grace. The stuff they keep in the back that is only offered to those who know the difference between this that and the other. And as a result they can appreciate it and savor it because when it’s gone you may never find it again. So you take it in slow as you let each nuisance of it marinate on your tongue . The complexities of you are filtered out and recognized and appreciated for what you are and for what you could become.
Being fast got me delayed…
I decided to catch a particular bus because the driver is cute… While waiting patiently for him to arrive I overheard two young women talking loud and aggressively. I understand being upset, frustrated even pissed, however there is a way to behave, to conduct yourself in public. They finally walked away and after several approving glances from passerbyers I realize the bus is late and this is not typical for the driver. Ten minutes later the bus arrives… long story short someone was sick onboard. Police and Firemen drove up and once he’d spoken to them about the passenger he made his way over to me. He complimented me and then told me what happened. We begin talking about other things after exchanging names. I complimented his scent. He smiles and says it’s an oil called Obama. He then asked me do I wear perfume. I explain I can’t seem to find the right one, so until I do I will remain perfume-less. He nods and offers to help me find the perfect one. Now his supervisor had been eyeing me since he drove up so he makes his way over just as another bus arrives. I wish Jeff a Good weekend and he wishes me the same….his supervisor chimes in as I walk away… What a day.
It Had to Be You
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
Changes in me
Seeing some physical changes.
Crossing my legs more and more.
Hand sitting nicely on.my waist.
I know something is changing in me because my new pleasure.is pretty undies (bra.and panties).
I’m wearing lipstick and belting my dresses instead of letting them flow shapeless. 2014 has proven to be a.prosperous year for me…